24 June 2009

Wicked person!

This Wednesday Morning, I'll retell you my past life with my ex-boyfriend. as it should be a looong time I never told you about him. But now, I promises to you.this is the last time.

about 2 years ago, 8 September 2007. I was sooooooo glad and contended to had a new boyfriend. He told he loves me when we had a school camp in RancaUpas,Ciwidey. yeeeeah seems sooo romantic,isn't it? Tooo many gratitude words for Allah SWT for blessed my relationship. Before got relationship with him,I never told my parents about my lovelife.but after I met him,I was a little bit dare to consider my relationship to my Mother, and my Mother looked very welcome.

at least, I won't remember all of memory I had, I just tell you some.

basicaly, we've go through together for a looooong time(I think) 15 Months! yeaaaah! it's sooo long time,right? too many momento to rememberance. But I tried to ignore it.

yeaaah from 8 September 2007 till 27 December 2008. herewith him and go along together :( and in my room there's a many(much) gooods from him. although a half of already return to him.

and you needed to know, we have a pair of rings. he gave me one,and he toke one to wore. the ring engraved with our date relationship. 080907. It's the stupid part of me. that ring I return to him :( I desire to pleased the ring back.but I think it's impossible. I never brave to ask him :((

Hmmm.....
Back to the point, 15 Months we were go along together. Broke up in a good way, but after broke up, We never talks a much like before. If Only I had my chance to asks him to talks, I'll never made it useless.

But but but but! Now It's seems more impossible, He had a new girlfriend. Yesterday 23 June 2009. In fact, I knew he was in an open relationship.But even that, I decided to feel in misery when I knew he was in a relationship with another girl.

Oh sorry I forgot to told you, when we've broke up. He came to my home. first, we chit and chat as usual. Then I asks him how about our relationship? It's as if we had miss comunication, and looked speakless.
He said : " Yaudah, kita putus aja yaaa manda sekarang, kasian kamunya daripada diginiin terus sm aku. Km dulu bilang pingin di cium keningnya kan sm aku?boleh ga aku cium kening km sekarang?" Then I fallen to him, and he hug me sooooo close. I cried.I sad.I won't lost him :( He said "Kamu jaga diri baik2 yaaa cari laki laki yang baik jangan brengsek kaya aku.aku janji ga akan punya pacar dulu sampai aku sukses" What the hell! what the fact sayaaaaaang? Now you had a relationship with another girl. Where's your promises? Hell you BOY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

manda sayang sabar yaa. emang dasar wishnunya juga sih pake janji2 segala jadi ajaaa. ckck
it'll all get better in time ;)

Amanda said...

iya nooooon aku sedih bangeeeet deh kemaren pas tau shock non hahahaha lebay.tp sekarang kayanya lebih gampang lupain dia da udah tau dia sama orang lain.jadi ga suka lagi deeeh sm dia ah.geleuuuuh

Jessica said...

sorry to hear that. well i've been with my ex for 3 years. can you imagine? then we broke up and he acted like nothing happened. bahkan 3 ato 4 bulan kemudian yg gw tau dia udah ngejar cewe lain. =(

dengan modal 40 ribu bisa bisnis and dapet bonus?
simply klik
http://www.dbc-network.com/index.php?id=treschic&page=3
-Jessica-

Amanda said...

thank you for attention Jessica.
Oh My God 3 Years? then broke up and pretend like nothing happened?
it seems that you more understand what I feel.
Sooo this is the fatc that every Boy's indeed had a wicked attitude.

Amanda said...

OMG I miss these story so damn much,how about you,ex?
of course not,you already have another gf,right?
and oneday you confessed that you LOVE her SO MUCH!
greeeat,finaly I miss you. and tomorrow is 1st year I lost you.
poor me!