21 September 2010

Guys,lately I posted some simple post just like a note. I feel it's boring, but what could I do. I dont know what to share with you all.
Ah,last month I just enter a new environment. Say Hello to my College!! "Universitas Widyatama" Bandung,Indonesia. Whatever people say about my College. I just must be proud of that. At least, my prayer was answered by God. I got into Finance/Economic/Accountancy School. As what I dreamed.
About 3 days ago, at 18 and 19 September 2010 I was done with Introducing Campus we call it
Ospek at Indonesia. Yap,it such a tired day. Arrangement Division is the most cruel people in that ceremony. But I just having fun with all those jerks word they said to us.
So then, after that we have been presented by fireworks and candle light. It was such a romantic!! Two thumbs up for Widyatama. I have no regret enter to that College.

No comments: