04 March 2010

Mother,youa are my Hero.

What could my Mother be proud of me?
What have I done with my Mother?
Am I good enough as your Daughter,Mother?
Are all the struggles taking care of me already be paid off?
Whether all her love sincere can be returned by me someday?
during this moment,do Mother have complained about my bad attitude?
Do Mother get mad when I get a bad score on my report card?

How about her hard works taking care of me after all this time?
Whether she wants a returned things?
Does she beg for worth thing of ours?
Don't you realize,
That,Mother is our Hero.
Mother is our Hero since we were born,
since we were a child,
until we got reached our teenagers.
Mother never been tired taking care of us.
Mother
mother
mother
Je t'aime, oui je faire maintenant pour toujours.
Mon amour pour toi sont innombrables
et sont immuables
S'il vous plaît séjour m'aimer
Maintenant et toujours et tout le temps allaient




No comments: