04 March 2010

Untitlled

Lately I've forgot something which is VERY VERY IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE(before). But but but,Guys you should have known,that I was surprised when He came to my class at today breaktime,with his pals.I don't know why&I don't know what did they means.
But,the truth is,I am happy to see him suddenly.I am happy!!&I wish those situation were our destiny. I wish someday,we will meet again in suddenly situation,& we fell in love(again) like the first time we've met.
Ah my God, how can you makes me feel this way?What are your plan in my future?
What what am I going to do right now? If you want me to be loyal with him forever,I'll do it! I will Always love him,as long as God want me to do
&I will keep it as long as I can do,
But,I know God,You know what's best for me,for my life&my future.

No comments: