16 December 2010

Hay guys, I have something to tell... Really important stuff that must be told... Tonight, is the saddest night in my world... I don't know why, I feel something like, carelessness... I miss the way he care, I miss the way he treated me like his girlfriend even I'm not... Yes we are still friends (But really, I want more.. I want to tell him that I want us to be more than friend...) Oh my God, Those words won't come out from my mouth... It's just too fast, but I can't wait adn I can't stand too long with this status... Everyday with him is like a heaven... When I saw his smile, it's more than a heaven, it's the best place in heaven that God served for us... I like him. Very much!! Too much...
From the first time we started to know each other, I feel something different when I looked at his eyes.. My heartbeat's not synchronous with the mien that I figured out...
Oh God it's been very long time I had not feel this feeling... I used to say that, I don't want to. But my heart do... What am I supposed to do?

No comments: