10 December 2010

Please don't be in love with someone else........

Hey guyssss, I had a long tired full time for college, it's really exhausting.. But it doesn't matter. However it's for my future.. How about you guys? I hope you do great xoxo *hugs*kisses*
Ummm, this time I have some stories to tell..About my CRUSH..
He's good boy...He's so kind to me...But the problem is he never had much time to share with me...He's to busy with his college..I don't know he tells me the truth or not. But, my heart feels a lil bit hesitate of him. I don't really know him as well.
But I like him, really!! I'm afraid, my feelings will be more than this. I don't want to walk away too far.. I confess that I cant resist his charm. I'll be that fool when he got so close to me. What can I do?
Everytime I want to pretend that I don't care, in fact my eyes show that I do care to him TOO MUCH!! But, yes I do. I do care.
Oh my god..My heart always beat faster, not like as usual...He's really charming.
Oh guys, I want to tell you the first time he greet me. At EEP (Our English course places) He ask me to go home with hi. But I reject it for the first time.... But for the second time, I really cant resist his invitation... Yesss, I go home with him. Because, the weather is not good. It's raining and it's late at night. What can I do except accepted his invitation?
Okay first invitation is worked perfectly..
Then the day after tomorrow,
Oh my god it'll be a very long posting. I don't know why do I want to share my stories in here. It's just fun!
I remember it was Thursday when he picked me up at college. It's raining, as usual. Then I had no reason to reject his offering... Okay we chatted very much and we had so much fun together. Even if it's just in the car. I don't know, I can't imagine how if we hanging out together? Could it be better than this? Could it makes our relationship up to the next level? I HOPE SO!!!!
I like him, really like what he's done to me. How he treat me, he know what I want. But the minus is, he never be sensitive that I want him to show his careness more than this.. I hope he'll understand, someday...
Someday, my prince will come.. I have to trust about it, from now... Yes someday, he'll come and makes my life brighter..

*PS I like you
*PS Please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you ( Taylor Swift - Enchanted )
*PS U r adorable !
*PS You have found me..Now go and get me to be yourss......

Actually, I still have too much stories to tell.. Maybe next time I will share it in here. XOXO I know you love me....

No comments: